Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

My 2008 Resolution: Fewer crappy Sametime Status Messages!


Not off to a great start. But, Happy New Year anyway.


Well, in this line of work, not all Statuses can be gold. I just wanted to let you, my adoring public, know that I'm going to strive to reduce my percentage of dreck messages by at least 1%.


Looking forward to it.


Also, I will continue to strive to provide you with the highest form of edutainment on as frequent a basis as possible. To that end, rather than bring you the story of Lindsay Lohan receiving a lifetime achievement award, or making any jokes about that (even the obvious ones), instead I'll provide you a link to the newest must-have invention.

Here it is, folks...The Tiddy Bear. Just be careful with the pronunciation when you ask for this is a birthday present.

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Someone please come and bail me out of jail I have been arrested for asking a saleswomen if I could see her Tiddy Bear. It is like the time that I said to a women "nice hooters" referring to her 2 pet owls