Thursday, December 20, 2007

Have Yourself a Merry Little.....

Happy Holidays from Jeremy’s Sametime Status!


Thanks! You too!


So, after today, Jeremy Is In The Office will be out of the office, returning on January 2nd with a whole new year of Status Goodness. Honestly, I'll probably have some crappy messages in there too, but it comes with the territory. I will respond to your messages when I return.

In the meantime, I propose a game.


Count me in!


Great! Here's what you do. Without cheating by looking it up on The Google or Wikipedia or anything, who among the Most Intelligent Readership in the World can name the most people included in the following music video? You get one point for each person correctly named, and lose one point for each incorrect name. The tiebreaker is the person who can come closest (above or below) to the total number of people in the video who have mullets. The game begins now and ends at 8AM on January 2nd. Good luck!

Here's your video: Do They Know It's Christmas?

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I am so gonna lose

Bob Geldof
Sting
George Michael
Boy George
Phil Collins
Bono
Morrissey (I think?)
That one guy sure looks a lot like Ray Liotta

Mullet count: 14

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Willie Y said...

Bob Geldof
Sting
Boy George and his drummer from Culture Club
Wham
Phil Collins
Bono
Banana Rama
Spandau Ballet
Jody Watley
Kool and the gang
Paul Young
and a bunch of other people who's names I do not know.