Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It loads faster that way.

Attention passengers. The train on platform one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven and twelve has come in sideways.


That's umm...really....yeah.


I thought so to. I'm amused by it, and for that reason alone, it's worthy of being a Sametime Status.


Is that why we're all here? For your amusement?


Not at all. The statuses are here mostly for my amusement, but you're here for your amusement as well as my unique brand of edutainment.


I knew there had to be SOME reason.


Indeed. And today, I bring you a Marshmallow eating contest...with a twist.


Well. There that is.


By the way...just so you all know. Next week, we're planning an amusingly tricky Theme Week Quiz for fun and no prizes. Some people are not eligible to participate, and they have already been informed of such. So if I haven't disqualified you from the contest, feel free to participate and bring your friends. It's going to be grand!

No comments: