Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Vision Test

3S7A2F9E1T7Y9


Am I applying for a driver's license or something?


No. Today's Status is part of a series of word/number games that at one point I thought might make a good Theme Week...but decided against it. So, every now and again, you may see one of these laying around. Feel free to answer it, but there won't be any prizes given, nor will you earn an official set of coveted Jeremy Is In The Office Bragging Rights.


What if I don't feel like answering it and just want to know what it means?


I guess I can post the answer tomorrow if nobody figures it out. I'm good like that.


We appreciate it.

2 comments:

Willie Y said...

I would like to thank Jeremy's Sametime Status for the Jeremy Is In The Office" Bragging Rights award. There are so many people that I want to thank. First to my mother and father who brought me into this world also my wife and our old dog Barney also the Normon Tabernacle choir which is a step below the Mormon Tabernacle choir and of course all of the little people who without them we would not seem as tall. And lastly I'd like to say "you like me you really like me". Thank you.

Jeremy said...

I'm going to get me some of those bragging rights one of these days.