Thursday, January 24, 2008

Out of a possible 200...

At my current rate of improvement, I should be scoring 361 points at trivia tonight.


I love these Statuses where you pretend to be smart.


I do too...they amuse me.


So how did you arrive at this conclusion?


Well...the first week I went, I contributed a total of one point to the team. That is, I knew one point's worth of questions that nobody else at the table did. I actually lamented that knowledge in a later Blag entry.


Oh yeah....useless knowledge of horrible movies. Did that come into play again?


In fact it did. I was the only person last week to have seen the movie "Good Burger." I'm not proud of this fact. Either way, by the end of the night, assuming that somebody else would have remembered that Bret Hull ended his career with the Detroit Red Wings, I contributed a total of 19 points to the team's score. That's a 1900% improvement.


Or 18 points...


So, assuming another 19x improvement, and I'll be up to 361 tonight.


Or 37...


Why do you have to rain on my parade?


It's what I do. By the by...what was yesterday's answer?


Oh yeah..."3S7A2F9E1T7Y9" is "Safety In Numbers."

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Good Burger, whats next Hell Comes To Frogtown .
http://www.rinkworks.com/badmovie/m/hell.comes.to.frogtown.1987.shtml