Wednesday, January 30, 2008

NEVER!!!

I am not and never have been in denial. No!


That can't be true....or can it?


Well, I'm not sure. You'd have to ask the source. Today's source is the whimsical comic/actor Christopher Titus. Titus makes another appearance in Jeremy's Sametime Status, being a pretty reliable source of Status material. In fact, I recently saw his newest stand-up act, "The 5th Annual End Of The world Tour" which should also be rife with good quotes. You'll probably see him again.

Regardless, today's status comes from Titus's one-man show "Normal Rockwell is Bleeding" in which he somehow manages to turn some very dark memories and stories into a comedy act. Things like falling drunk into a bonfire, mental illness, DUI, family suicide become a comic goldmine in a pretty amazing demonstration.


Yeah....you can't even turn funny things into comedy.


Right. So allow me to introduce you to Mr. Titus and show you all part of "Normal Rockwell is Bleeding." Enjoy!

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Remind me to tell you the hilarious story of my uncle who had all of his teeth knocked out at one time in a head on collision it's so funny.