Friday, January 25, 2008

"Communicating"

When driving at night, it doesn’t do you any good to flip somebody the bird if you’re wearing black gloves.


Bit of road rage?


I wouldn't call it "Road Rage" as such. Funny story, actually...not funny "Ha Ha," but...it was a Tuesday...


Story time!


I actually don't remember if it was a Tuesday, but that's how the quote goes. So last week, I'm driving through the Village in a snow storm, and some moran decides he can cut me off, coming a whole lot closer to an accident than either of us really wanted. Now, different people have Different Ways of dealing with stupid drivers. I chose the "Honk the horn and give him the finger" method. Herein lies the problem:

It's winter, which means it's cold, and I'm driving with black gloves on. Combine that with driving at night (when it's dark), and there is no possible way the moran driver saw my gesture. In essence it was a completely wasted effort on my part, but at least it was a bit therapeutic.

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

While driving at night I always wear my gloves that have the removable middle finder for just such an occasion