Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Theme Week; Part The Third

Jeremy’s Sametime Status Proudly Presents: Letter Sequence Week!
Identify the following subset of the alphabet: CEFGHIJKLMNSTUVWXYZ


I know! That's all the letters that fell off the Hindenburg's "No Smoking" Sign!


Uhmm...no, and disturbing.


Oh well...so what was yesterday's?


Yesterday's subset (AEILNORSTU), as correctly identified by a handful of people, some by cheating (read: Barry), and some after a little prodding (read: Jeff) are all of the letters worth a single point in Scrabble. Today's is a little more challenging, and then get ready to bust out Wikipedia or The Google or something tomorrow (read: cheat), because they get a lot harder from here.


Sounds like fun.


For me, maybe. :)

2 comments:

Willie Y said...

I know the answer but I am not saying because I cheated again for the second time in my life. And I cannot kneel on Grapeunts again because they are in a powder form from kneeling on them yesterday for punishment. And just let me say another thi..............................................................................................................

Willie Y said...

The letters in the alphabet that don't have any enclosed areas.