Thursday, November 1, 2007

Theme Week; Part The Fourth

Jeremy’s Sametime Status Proudly Presents: Letter Sequence Week!
Identify the following subset of the alphabet: AHIMOTUVWXY


I know! Those are all the first letters from the titles of whiny protest songs from the 60's!


Close, but not quite what I'm looking for.


Nuts. How did yesterday go?


Yesterday didn't go as well for the loyal readers. To my knowledge, only one person got it correct without cheating or asking or hints. Today's might actually be a little easier...I'm not sure. It took me longer to get this one, so that's why it ended up fourth.

Either way, the answer to yesterday's sequence, (CEFGHIJKLMNSTUVWXYZ) is that those are all the letters whose upper case contains no enclosed area.


So I know it's Theme Week and all, but what's up with Office tonight?


Ooo...big scandalous episode! Karen (Jim's ex that he dumped for Pam) comes back to Scranton to try to get Stanley to move to the Utica branch of Dunder Mifflin. That's going to be uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

It depends on the font but all those letters are typically symmetric.

Also as to the office, I'm looking forward to some good Utica jokes :)

Willie Y said...

List the capital letters of the Roman alphabet that have a vertical mirror line of symmetry.

I love google.