Friday, October 26, 2007

I won't change....I don't wanna!!!!

Reason #137 NOT to upgrade to Sametime v7.5: People’s Status Messages are printed in a single line with no word wrap, meaning once a message reaches the end of the scre


Okay great...we get the joke...what's the rest?


There is no "rest" actually, that's pretty much it. Now, I must take this opportunity to clarify that I didn't write this message with a ST7.5 window open to see exactly when the end of the message would drop off. This seemed like as good a place as any to end it. It also does not take into account people with higher resolution or widescreen monitors. It just ends, okay? This is a very low-budget operation, so get off my back about it alright?!


A little tense today?


Ehh...it's Friday. I don't have a creative outlet like asian poetry or anything to vent with.

No comments: