Monday, October 15, 2007

There's a chill in the air...

Give yourself a hug like the air is chilly. Put your hands on your face and slap yourself silly. Yeah, Schmëerskåhøvên!


So it was a little cold this weekend. Is it really that big a deal?


Yes and no. As you know, I'm not a cold weather person, despite living in the northeast my entire life. So the fact that it was in the 40s (4.5°C) when I woke up yesterday didn't exactly thrill me. The fact that they hadn't yet turned the heat on to my apartment didn't help. And now that it's cold, they DID turn the heat on to my office, so it's in the lower 80's inside. In the immortal words of Lewis Black, "It's not weather, it's Malaria."

Also, I really wanted to have a second Schmëerskåhøvên reference in the ol' Blag here. Makes the place a little homier.


That's enough torture for one day, don't you think?


Normally, I'd agree with you...but it's monday, so that means extra pain and suffering for everyone. I was made aware of This YouTube Video not all that long ago, and if I have to have seen and heard it, so do you. Enjoy!


You know you can just embed those into the Blag, right?


Who actually does that? Geeze....

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Is there a Stacy Hedger disk? I hope not, my ears actually started to bleed.