Monday, October 29, 2007

Theme Week; Part The First

Jeremy’s Sametime Status Proudly Presents: Letter Sequence Week!
Identify the following subset of the alphabet: CDILMVX


I don't quite get it....how do you play?


It's quite easy today, and will get much harder by the end of the week (as is custom in Quiz-related Theme Weeks). In this case, you simply tell me what letters are being used, although they may be out of the normal order you would see them in. For this week, all of the letters will be in alphabetical order...since we are dealing with subsets here. Here's an example:

The subset: BCMNVXZ would be....


...the letters in the bottom row of a QWERTY keyboard?


Exactly. Now you've got it, so good luck the rest of the week.


Alright...so is there anything new on the web today?


Well, I'm not sure when it started, but this was brought to my attention the other day. Very handy invention no house should be without...particularly after The Evil Jeremy's Gun Week.

Ladies, Gentlemen, and people from Elmira, I present to you, The Back-Up

4 comments:

Willie Y said...

Oh I have to get one of those backup's. You know with all of those moose running around up here. You can never tell when one will show up in your bedroom. I need to be prepared.

Willie Y said...

The back-up website is just so USA with its flag and the Statue of Liberty. I think it would be so American pie to plug someone from your bedside.

Jeff said...

if you arrange it to MCDLXVI
= 1466 (if I did it right?)

Willie Y said...

Letters used in Roman numerals.