Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Roll out!

Fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.


That's right...Transformers comes out on DVD today, doesn't it?


Yes it does, my friend. Yes it does. And even though I will be making that purchase this evening, there may or may not be a screening at the Jeremy Megaplex 1 tonight. I have yet to decide.


But I don't think it was REALLY that good of a movie.


That's very true. The plot was thin and Shia LeBeouf may be the single most annoying actor since Pauly Shore (I just made a second Pauly Shore reference in the Blag. I need to go lay down), but it was a lot of fun. I mean, really....Starscream was an F-22 for cryin' out loud! That's good stuff. Also...it's Transformers!!!


Alright, alright....you're still a jerk.


Is that because of the video I posted yesterday?


Yes. You hurt Willie. His ears bled.


I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you with a rare double-shot of Letters to the Editor from the Erie Times-News. Today includes a long-time favourite of the Letter-reading crowd, but makes its first appearance on the Blag. It's a feature we like to call "Non-Sequitur Theatre." The second letter is just brilliant. Enjoy!


  • Letters Removed at the request of the Publisher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The letters to the editor you are reprinting is a copyright violation.

"Copyright © 2007 CyberInk LP 814/878-1967 and Erie Times-News 814/870-1600. All rights reserved Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this
service without the express written consent of CyberInk, LP is expressly prohibited."