Monday, October 8, 2007

Theme Week, Part I

Jeremy's Sametime Status Proudly Presents 'Don’t Be That Guy' Week!
That Guy who wears shorts to work...Don’t Be That Guy.


That is a little weird, isn't it?


Yeah, it's really a pretty pointless thing to do, and it's unprofessional. I mean, really....this is an office, not a gym. Wear pants.

Also, the building is air conditioned, and is pretty consistently kept at the same temperature year round. This, of course, is not the case in my office, when the heat becomes oppressive in the winter. My office temperature is generally hovering in the upper 70's all day once the snow starts to fall. But I'm still wearing pants!


Good for you!


Yes, it is. Thank you.


So how's about some letters, Blag Boy?


You've got it! As long as we're dealing with etiquette advice, here's a helpful tip, of sorts, from the Erie Times-News:

  • Letter removed at the request of the publisher

No comments: