Friday, March 4, 2011

This just goes to show how good I am

I made it all week without making a Charlie Sheen joke! Woohoo!


Congratulations, Jeremy. You've held out the longest of all the recurring Sametime Status Message Blags you read on the Internetz...and just about every other media outlet, for that matter.


In celebration, I'm going to share with you a joke I would have made if I weren't so ridiculously busy on Wednesday. The Sametime Status that day was "If you have a NASCAR license plate, I shouldn’t have to follow you going 30MPH down the highway" because I had to follow some loser going a full 25MPH below the speed limit on my way to work that morning, and I take out my frustrations on people like this in passive-aggressive Sametime Status form.

Anyway, since I was making fun of NASCAR, I was going to point out that my Sametime Status that day was Racist.

Okay...that's enough for one week. See everyone on monday!

No comments: