Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Revenge of the Toaster

Like most accidents, Toaster Fires are only funny until they happen to you.


AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! You set the toaster on fire!!!


More realistic to say there was a small incident involving The Famed Toaster of Hades, my bagel, and a very small flame.


In other words...you set the toaster on fire.


I'm not even 100% sure how it happened...I put my bagel in the toaster like always...but it apparently got caught on something, folded in half, causing it to touch the top heating element, and temporarily ignite.


BURST INTO FLAME!!!


There were flames, yes...but they were maybe an inch high.


A Raging Inferno of Fiery Death!


Okay, it really wasn't as bad as all that...it had a cute little flame which soon burned itself out and left me with a charred but still at least marginally edible bagel.


Please tell me you didn't eat the thing.


I did not eat the charred bagel...I got a new one, which was sad because the one that reached an untimely end was the last "Everything" bagel in the cafeteria.


Maybe you shouldn't have torched it then!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jeff said...

Oh, and

USE YOUR HEAD
WHEN TOASTING BREAD

Willie Y said...

http://injury.findlaw.com/injury/recall/recall.feeds/cpsc/1997/10/98020.html

Smokey say's "Only you can prevent bagel fires."