Friday, July 25, 2008

Revenge of Rhetorical Friday

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, can electricians be delighted?


I guess it would also follow that Cowboys can get Deranged...


So there are two important things going on in the world today. First, on my commute to work this morning, I saw a guy cleaning the inside of his windshield. No, he was not in a parking lot, or a driveway...he was driving along the road, cleaning his car as he went. While on the surface, this is only a mildly disturbing thing, what made it extraordinary is that the guy was a driving instructor for one of the local driving schools, as evidenced by the lit-up plastic sign on the roof of the car.


I think Models can be Deposed, too...


Secondly, I found a video that I really want to share with you. It's mildly political, which I tend to avoid on the Blag here, but in this case, I think it's okay.


Musicians should be Denoted...


So what this guy did is go around, repeating a quote, and asking random passers-by if the quote was originally spoken by George W. Bush, or Batman as played by Adam West in the 1960's TV Series. It's quite fun to play along, and seems to be a bit harder than you might think. Have fun!

Watch the Video Here!!!


Dry Cleaners probably get Depressed...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dry Cleaners may get Depressed.