Thursday, July 10, 2008

Precision is overrated

Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise. – Bertrand Russel


I guess such is the life of an engineer.


Indeed.


So...uhm. I'm assuming you have something else for us?


As a matter of fact I do. I found an interesting online quiz that I really wanted to share with you. Special note, this quiz is not for the coulrophobics among The Most Intelligent Readership In The World...and I know there's at least one.

Mental Floss has put together a picture quiz of Don Cherry suits and Clown costumes. They blacked out the face, so all you have to do is look at the outfit, and select "Don Cherry" or "Clown." It's as simple as that. I got a score of 100%, as you might expect...but a couple of them are harder than they really should be. So everybody GO TAKE THE QUIZ NOW, then come right back and tell me how you did.

Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

After looking up the meaning of coulrophobics I took the test and got 1 wrong.