Monday, July 14, 2008

Maybe it was a classic

Today's Sametime Status wasn't funny anyway, so you're not missing much.


Uhm...so what was it?


Actually, I don't remember. Normally, I keep a couple weeks worth of Great Sametime Status Messages in reserve, and often ad-lib one on any given day if something going on in the world strikes me as amusing...such as my brand new washing machine being hooked up backwards. In today's case, I have my usual stable of pending Messages, but I thought of something this morning and said, "That would make a good Sametime Status today."

Over the course of my morning routine, I forgot what it was.


Seems pretty typical for a monday morning.


So instead, you get a Sametime Status about forgetting what my Sametime Status was. In the words of the Great Mitch Hedberg:

  • "I think of something that's funny, then I go get a pen and I write it down. Or if the pen's too far away, I have to convince myself that what I thought of ain't funny."

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I remembered what it was!!!!

I was going to have The Most Intelligent Readhership In The World guess how many times Chris Berman would moronically say the word "Back" during tonight's Home Run Derby.

But like most people, I don't give a crap about the Home Run Derby, so I forgot the Sametime Status.