Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I want the ones where I'm an astronaut.

I don’t dream enough for my dreams to be about going to a dentist.


Yeah, dentists suck right out loud.


I agree. It's bad enough they take up as much of my real life as they do (any amount is too much), but when they start to invade my subconscious, they've gone too far.


It's a violation.


So, I don't even have an appointment scheduled anytime soon, so I'm not sure what brought this on, but yes...I had a dream about going to the dentist last night. I woke up thinking, "Wow...that was a total waste of a dream." So, to the American Dental Association, I say a hearty "No Thanks!" and request to get my sleep time back. The next time had better be about puppies or something.

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Last night I had a dream about eating a three foot marshmellow. When I woke up my pillow was gone.

Old joke.