Thursday, June 25, 2009

That's all I need?

It's time to venture far, let's take a trip to Mars. Our destiny is to the stars.


I always wondered what my destiny was. I always thought there was more to me than just insightful Blag commentary.


Well, Buzz Aldrin seems to agree. Today's Sametime Status comes to you courtesy of Buzz Aldrin's new rap song.


Excuse me?


Yeah...I said it. Buzz Aldrin put out a rap song, with help from Snoop Dogg. As is the case with everything in the Blag here, I'm not making this up.


You didn't make up the flaming salamander thing?


More important to note that I didn't make up the Buzz Aldrin rap song. In fact...I think I'll kill two birds with one stone. In order to educate and entertain The Most Intelligent Readership In The World...


Triple threat...this is also punishment...


I've decided to share with you, "Rocket Experience"

No comments: