Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's on!

Bees need to learn that my retaining wall is not an appropriate place to nest.


Why not? It's shady and has a convenient stone overhang to protect them from weather.


Yes, but I don't want them there.


You don't own the world, you know.


True, but I do own the retaining wall. Therefore, I decide who gets to be there. So the ridiculously adorable baby deer that hung out by my front window a couple weeks ago was okay, but bees suck. I don't want them. So yesterday, as I set out from the driveway, I happened to notice a new nest being built under the ledge of my wall. This is crap. I went inside to grab the GOOD can of bee killer (I have this other can that's atrocious...I'd tell you what brand it is so you can avoid it, but I forget. I bought it at the purely fictitious "High's" Home Improvement Store if that helps) I then proceeded to vindictively spray the nest for a good while after all the bees had died.


Your life is a rich full oyster.


Tune in tomorrow for my adventures with my new dental floss. You're going to love it.

No comments: