Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Theme Week, Part 2

Jeremy’s Sametime Status proudly presents: Jeremy’s Bucket List Week! Not contract Bird Flu. CHECK! (For now)


This could very well be a tough one to keep on your list, you know. What with the pandemic predictions and international conspiracies and all.


I know...which is why I try to stay up to date on all the late-breaking Bird Flu news. To that end, I'd like to happily report that the mainstay of my Avian Influenza research, Bird Flu Breaking News.com is back up and running after a long and mysterious absence.

Regardless...since I am somewhat of an activist against this terrible disease, I've decided to dedicate myself to not contracting Bird Flu, and add it to my Bucket List. For now, I'm clear...who knows what tomorrow holds?


You're a few days early for Rhetorical Friday.

No comments: