Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The election was almost 5 months ago

Why am I still listening to political ads? More importantly, when is it going to stop?


How will you know who not to vote for?


I won't be voting anytime soon, that I know of. The election was in November, but every friggin day, they still keep playing political ads on the radio on my way to work.

They tell me all about how some guy is a jerk and didn't pay his taxes and is responsible for subprime lending and the AIG bonuses. Of course, some other guy is a Washington insider and is the reason government is the way it is...but the other guy has no experience...but the other guy tool per diems as a politician, and that's just horrifying.

HOLY CRAP!

Make it stop already. Whatever election it is you're yammering about either already happened, won't happen for another 7 months, or nobody cares about. I'm not voting for either of you chumps...I'm writing in Mickey Mouse.

2 comments:

Willie Y said...

Mickey Mouse is a jerk. Don't you think he will be influenced greatly by the cheese lobbist. And what's with a mouse owning a dog. To me it's very creepy.

Jeremy said...

You talk about the cheese lobbyist like that's a bad thing. I like cheese, so I stand for the same things the cheese lobby stands for.

In fact...a lobby made of cheese would be awesome! I'd need crackers.