Monday, March 9, 2009

Theme Week, Part 1

Jeremy’s Sametime Status proudly presents: Jeremy’s Bucket List Week! Skydiving. NOT CHECKED


Hopefully you're not going to die anytime soon...people have come to depend on your blag.


For those of you unfamiliar with the term, or the recent movie, a "Bucket List" is a person's list of things to do before they kick the bucket. I've decided to share my list with you this week in whimsical blag form. Partially because I did something stupid a little while back that I thought would make a good Sametime Status and wanted a fun way to detail it, and partially because I tend to be a procrastinator. So even though I currently have no plans to kick off, I thought it would be a nice change of pace to get these things listed out in advance so I can start checking them off the list. Today's task: Skydiving!


So you want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?


I sure do! Long before I came along, people have longed to fly...and as soon as they figured it out, they invented stupid things to do while flying. These include, but are not limited to: aerial acrobatics, wing walking, the Vomit Comet, and of course, falling. I would like to be included in this list of people who have gone up in a plane and decided that flying just wasn't for me and fall down. There's no way that can go badly, is there?

So as of today, I have not gone skydiving. Therefore, it shows up as UNCHECKED on my Bucket List.

No comments: