Monday, March 2, 2009

I did that, I did that, that's my fault, I did that!

Sorry about the weather, everybody.


You're a jerk. What did you do?


So, you may have read on the Internets that there is a huge snowstorm in the northeast. That can be directly attributed to me.


Nice going, chump.


So over the weekend, I decided I'd had enough of winter (Okay, technically I had enough of winter around November, but that's beside the point), so I went to a local Home Improvement store (We'll call it "House Station"), and stocked up on the following items: Potting soil, plant food, grass seed, lawn fertilizer, grass edger, and a lawn spreader. The only reason that I didn't buy water seal for my deck was because they didn't have the clear version, and I don't feel like coloring my deck red.

Mother Nature, in her infinite lack of wisdom, decided to punish me for this offense by dumping another pile of snow on the entire northeast United States.

Sorry, everybody.

No comments: