Thursday, March 20, 2008

You'll regret reading this

How did the basketball find his way to the hoop? He was tipped off.


That's...well that's just not even good.


Sorry...that's what you get when I'm making up jokes at 8AM.


We're going to get emails.


So we'll give the people what they want! Perhaps you read Jim's Comment on yesterday's blag about a basketball game that got Rick Rolled. Well, here's another real-life Rick Rolling. Enjoy!



Why exactly is Rick Rolling funny again?


Actually, I have no idea. So, I'd like to take this opportunity...


Nobody's reading anymore. They gave up on today's post long ago.


...to introduce to you another blog out there on the inter-tubez, since you obviously don't have enough to do. Please welcome back to the Blago-web Jeff, with his musings, I Am Trying to Steal the Sun. Good luck, Jeff!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

That video was so awkward and nerdy. It reminded me of high school :(