Friday, March 7, 2008

The Wrath of LIR

Prepare to taste defeat! And boy is it salty!


Wait...I'm confused. This isn't the Status I had planned for today. What's going on?


Yeah. I decided to take over today after your little stunt with the grocery store yesterday.


It was an honest mistake. Just swapped notes.


Here's the real story. Jeremy didn't want this Status getting posted because of where it came from.


Uhmm...I'm sure I don't know what you mean. I....I have no idea where it's from.


Nice try. Today's Status comes to you courtesy of a Disney cartoon. That's right...Jeremy watches Disney cartoons.


WatchED A Disney cartoon...


...Called Kim Possible...about a high school student who saves the world in her spare time.


I only watched it for the bad guy. Dr. Drakken was voiced by the great John DiMaggio...more notable for his role as Bender in Futurama.


Don't change the subject. Although you do have a point. Dr. Drakken, the blue-tinted Evil Mastermind was really the only redeeming value the show had. In an amusingly ironic twist, the series ends with him saving the world and winning the cartoon-world equivalent of the Nobel Prize. Here's Dr. D in action: (After a brief inexplicable introduction from Skeletor and Cobra Commander)




Are you done yet? Can I have my Blag back? You know I have a Theme Week Quiz to get ready for next week.


You're trying to change the subject again. Just for that...here's more from Drakken...an event we like to call "Operation Gherkin":




And yes...like Jeremy said...gets your thinking caps ready. Next week is a special Theme Week Quiz. There may be prizes.

No comments: