Friday, April 18, 2014

It Should Be Like A Shenanigan, Right?



I find it sad that you can’t be up to a single hijink 


That seems strange.  What if people aren't into that much trouble?


I don't know!  This is a problem, everybody.  Apparently, hijinks is one of those strange unquantifiable nouns that just happens to end in s.  There is no such thing as a hijink.  I sincerely doubt that's going to prevent me from using the word anyway.  I mean...after all...isn't that how the definition of "Literally" got changed to include "Figuratively"?  Enough people kept using the word incorrectly all the time, that the people who make dictionaries just got tired of telling people they were wrong and changed it.  I think we're staring at another great opportunity to accomplish the same thing, but for a much greater benefit to the world.  


And if you're not into that...Watch This Video of a baby elephant charging at a truck full of tourists.  It's exactly as adorable as you think it is.  


Happy Easter, everybody! 

No comments: