Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So it's a day late...

Raise your hand if your College Hockey Team just made it to the Frozen Four!!! This Sametime Status works a whole lot better if you can see my hand in the air.


WOOHOO! Go Jeremy's College Team!


Yes! For the first time in the college's history, the team will be competing in the NCAA Division 1 Frozen Four. It's gonna be a thing!


And an exceedingly rare attempt at a Triple Crown.


Indeed. Based on research I did in my head a few seconds ago, not many schools have a Division III and a Division II national championship under their belts. My college has both, and now is a mere two games against world-class competition away from earning a Division I national championship. Sure, it's a tall order, but not many people expected them to get this far, so why not?


Anything can happen in playoffs!


Go Hockey Team!!

No comments: