Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm confused

Password Day and New Combination Lock Day in one week? This is too much to remember.


So you logged into your email this morning as 8-23-14?


Just about. More likely I'm going to lock myself out of my locker at some point in the near future and that will be significantly more embarrassing.

So, on Tuesday or Wednesday, I lost the lock that I keep on my gym bag, so I had to go out and get a new one. It's unfortunate, because I liked my lock. It was shiny and colorful, so I could find it easily, and the combination was actually easy to remember, since the first and third numbers added up to the second.


Only you would find that significant.


Be that as it may, my new lock is nowhere near as cool. Since our local all-purpose store (For Blag purposes, let's call it "Bull's-Eye") is roughly half the size of most other "Bull's-Eye" stores, they don't have the selection of stuff that you can usually find. As such, I had to settle for a moderately colorful lock, whose combination makes little sense except that two of the numbers are close to each other. How am I supposed to remember this crap first thing in the morning?


Too bad nobody makes a combo lock with a full keyboard so you can use your email password as the combination to the lock.


PATENT PENDING!!!

No comments: