Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Theme Week, the Tuesday Edition

Jeremy's Sametime Status Proudly Presents: Name That Tune Week!

Name That Tune Week!

Name That Tune!
  • Things I am not
    • A robot without emotions
    • What you see
    • A hero
    • A savior

  • Items in my possession
    • A secret
    • A human heart
    • Boiling blood
    • A brain manufactured by the International Business Machines Corporation



Alright! Everybody loves...uhmm....this song.


You have no clue what it is, do you?


I'm not eligible to enter. So what was yesterday's?


The answer to yesterday's Name That Tune was, of course, "Horse With No Name" by America. Let's take a listen:



As an addendum, I couldn't deprive you of this news story illustrating why Yankees Fans Suck.

3 comments:

Willie Y said...

Mr. Roboto by Styx

You know we Yankee fans are really really passionate about our team.

Unknown said...

Instead of my answer (which I provided already) I'll just leave you with this:

Things I'm never gonna do:
- Give you up
- Let you down
- Run around
- Desert you
- Make you cry
- Say goodbye
- Tell a lie
- Hurt you

Jeremy Dailey said...

...but passion should not equal motor-vehicle homicide.