Thursday, May 1, 2008

Save Toby!!!

"I didn't think it was appropriate to invite children, since it's uh, you know, there's gambling and alcohol, it's in our dangerous warehouse, it's a school night, and you know, Hooter's is catering, and is that...is that enough? Should I keep going?" Toby Flenderson; Dunder Mifflin


Wow...I think this is the first Toby quote you've had up here.


And without YOUR help, it may be the last!


You've turned the blag into a shameless telethon. I hope you sleep at night.


At issue here are a number of things. There is a heavily rumoured Office Spinoff show coming in the next year and Toby made a major announcement in last week's episode that he's moving to Costa Rica...after he made a horrifically failed pass at Pam in front of the entire Office. (Yes, Pam is still dating Jim.)

So, after that incident, the season finale episode coming in 2 weeks is titled "Goodbye, Toby" and the episode summary says that Michael throws a celebratory going-away party for Toby, who is leaving Dunder Mifflin.


NO! Say it ain't so!


I'd like to! That's why I'm calling for an Internet petition amongst the loyal Blag readers (and whoever happens to come here from such favourite links as Bird Flu Breaking News and The Google) to join me in my campaign to SAVE TOBY!


You do know that Save Toby is already taken by a handful of Internet scammers who posted a couple pictures of an adorable bunny, right?


Wow...uhm...no. Was not aware. Oh well.

No comments: