Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm the one who's out of this world

It's Password Day! My email password is no longer mcdr33my


Ooo, that's a good one.


So today's message is, as loyal readers know, the next in a series of messages designed around having to change all my passwords at work on a ridiculously frequent basis. For the record, none of the "Password Day" passwords listed in the blag have ever been used as my email password...nor will they be.


Glad you clarified. So what else is good?


Good is such a strong word. After last week's Conversation with Evil Jeremy regarding old "TGIF" Sitcoms, I felt inspired to watch some of what I thought was the height of amusement years ago. What I found was horrifying...including the following video, which many of you will recognize as the music video a lovestruck ALF made for Lynn Tanner. For some reason, I remember it being better than this...I was mistaken. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jeremy Dailey said...

...so the next password day will be August 25th... I'll mark it on my calendar. :)

Jeff said...

I can't remember what system it was, but there was one that used the simple format word-digit-word. Once, no joke, it gave me "Kids2Die".

Later on I chose my own as "Jeff8IBM" as in I hate IBM, though you could also say I ate IBM - a morale burger reference perhaps, though I could only chuckle at this to myself. Sad.