Friday, May 2, 2008

Rhetorical Friday Returns

Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?


That's just great.


I thought so. In fact, as a special surprise for all you Loyal Blag Readers, I'm going to share a bit of my thought process this morning.


This should be very, very brief.


Long ago, I had a Sametime Status that said, "What would happen if somebody were to ask a rhetorical question?"


I think I remember that one. I hated you for it.


Around the same time, I wrote a similar one that went, "What if there were no more rhetorical questions?"


They're kinda the same.


Exactly. I thought if I kept pushing it down the list, eventually enough time would pass that it would be new again...and I looked at it again this morning and decided that it still wasn't the time, and it may never be. So you get the Cat one instead. However, since I really do like it, I decided to share it with you on the Blag here.


Okay...uhmm...thanks?


You're welcome.


You know what you haven't done in a while?


Yes I do. Theme Week! So to rectify that, we're going to be running a Special Theme Week Quiz for Fun and Valuable Prizes next week!


Woohoo!


So spend this weekend brushing up on World History, The Origins of Golf, Jailed Hollywood Starlets, Obscure Sports (No, Jeremy, Hockey is NOT an obscure sport), Stand-Up Comedians, and Nepalese Sherpas. One of those may come in handy.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I was going to be brushing up a Nepalese sherpa anyway. Now I have a better excuse!