Thursday, February 21, 2008

You and me

You know what happens when you assume, right? Your brain, in an attempt to reconcile a presumably unsolvable problem, analyzes the available data and presents what it concludes as the most likely outcome or solution.


Well, that's not the way I heard it.


Me either, but I was amused. Today's comic comes to us from the whimsical webcomic Thingpart. It's a comic about various things with no real repeating characters, but some of the comics are hysterically disturbing.


Sounds like a certain blag I know, only without the hysterical part.


Well, when I think hysterical, I think baseball.


Sounds like something you'd do...


Here's an amusing prank from Spring Training, where the Philadelphia Phillies assistant GM, Manager, and teammates set up a pretty elaborate prank to convince pitcher Kyle Kendrick that he was traded to a Japanese team. Enjoy!

No comments: