Monday, February 18, 2008

I forget the real name

Happy "Day That You Have To Work, but Everybody Else Has Off" Day, Sucker!


Ah yes...government holidays. I love them, since I don't have to work. Too bad you do.


Yeah, yeah...I'm here at work, but it's not as bad since most of the other companies I deal with on mondays are also on vacation, so all my meetings get cancelled. Maybe I'll actually be able to do something productive.


So who won the contest?


Well, the Coinstar machine at the Shoprite says (and I guess legally, it has to be accurate) that the actual retail value of the 65 pound calamity of coins pictures in Friday's entry is.... $533.41. Woohoo!

The winner of Friday's "Guess the Value of Jeremy's Coin Collection" Guessing Game is...Nihad! Congratulations, Nihad...you will be receiving the Special Edition "Jeremy Is In The Office" Home Game, Volume 3 - Virtual Snowball Fight. Have fun!

Also, I'd like to think that there's a special place in hell reserved for the person who, in true Price Is Right tradition bid $1.

No comments: