Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stephen King is a jerk

It’s Password Changing Day! My email password is no longer "ev1lcl0wnz"


Isn't it hard enough to come up with new passwords, but to have to make up fake ones to use in the Blag?


Well, yes...however, Password day is a day to be celebrated. But since most of my passwords tend to follow a formula of sorts, I can't post the actual old passwords for fear that somebody out on the Interwebz might be able to hack into my accounts. So this means I have to spend the extra 5 seconds coming up with a new fake password for your edutainment, and I maintain critical business security. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for The Most Intelligent Readership In The World. TMIRITW, as I like to call you.


LIR is easier to pronounce.


Pretty much why I keep you around.


So clowns are evil?


Personally, I generally have no feelings about clowns one way or the other. They don't often amuse me, and I'm not a Coulrophobic. However, one of my loyal readers had a bad experience with "It" many years ago and is now scarred for life. Today's Status reflects that struggle.


So I see you have a video down here...what's this all about?


Well, in honor of the Evil Clown nature of password day, I wanted to share the Animaniacs short "Clown and Out" with you, in which Wakko's birthday party is invaded by a good-natured clown, who ends up getting the tar kicked out of him in increasingly elaborate and funny ways. It's really quite hysterical. However, it's not on Youtube, so you get a completely unrelated short which has long been one of my favourites: The Ballad of Magellan! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

If I had a nickel for every time someone told me to "put down that axe"...

Jeremy said...

Trying to keep the neighbourhood kids off the lawn again?