Tuesday, March 4, 2014

This Was Literally Painful To Write



Happy National Grammar Day, everybody!  


Hooray!  Its National Grammar Day!  Everybody love National Grammar Day.


Especially Kelsey.


Wait, what?  Also, don't you usually skip the Random Holiday posts in the Blag?


Usually, I do, and perhaps today I should of, but I decided to make an acception.  Grammar, when done good, is very important to me, as an amateur comedy writer. 


Its true.  Their are less and less people who take the time to right properly these days, especially on the internets.  


I know...and weather they do it out of ignorance or laziness, it really makes me nauseous.  


Your so right, Jeremy.  The affect that this has on people is truly unfortunate.  I'd really hate to think that we're loosing our grip on proper English.  Thank you for helping bring this to are attention.


I appreciate the complement.  I do like to stand on principal sometimes. 

 

No comments: