Monday, March 10, 2014

I Just Want A Longer Blanket



Somebody tell me again why Daylight Savings Time is a good idea


So George Hudson can collect more bugs for his insect collection.  


Who's George Hudson?


The guy who invented Daylight Savings Time.  He wanted more daylight hours after work so that he could collect insects.  This is actually true.  


Well, he's a jerk.  

Today is the first monday after the time change, and I wasn't quite ready to get up this morning.  Probably had something to do with the fact that I wasn't quite ready to go to bed at the proper time yesterday, so now everything is amiss.   

Add to that the fact that my office is currently sitting at a balmy 83.2 degrees, and it's making for some pretty rough going in the early part of the week.  Here's to things looking up!


Oh yeah...more snow on Thursday. 


You're not helping. 

No comments: