Friday, March 14, 2014

Blueberry, Please!



Do I have to wait until 1:59 to celebrate Pi Day?  


Yes...so get ready.  It's coming up pretty soon. 


Unless, of course, you use 24 hour time, at which point, I already missed it.  I was asleep.


Miserable excuse for missing Pi day.


If it makes you feel any better, I will be going to the grocery store after work today, and I plan on picking up a pie...because...pie!  Also, it sounds like pi, so it all works out.  
Today, of course, is Pi day, celebrated approximately July 22, so March 14th is close enough.  To properly celebrate the day, apparently, we're supposed to go out and do irrational things, preferably while standing in a circle.  I don't know who makes up these rules, but it's best to just go with them.  

Since I'm always eager to help, I can also provide you with This Video of Winnie Cooper singing Pi to the tune of the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies from the Nutcracker.  If that doesn't get you in the spirit, I really don't know what will.  Perhaps This Other Video which is just 45 seconds of people getting hit in the face with pies non-stop.  It's pretty quality.  

No comments: