Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Now I Want To Watch That Episode Of Scrubs



It’s Password Day!  My email password is no longer “t1nybubb13z”


Everybody loves a Don Ho Classic!


For some reason, Don Ho doesn't look like I expected him to.    I guess I was expecting something more like a Israel Kamakawiwoʻole look.  Don't know why.  Anyway, I suppose that's not exactly relevant to anything. 

What is important is that my productivity will be slightly impacted for the next month or so while I have to type my password twice all the time because I enter the old one first every friggin' time.  I wish I was exaggerating that, but I'm sadly not.  I've already done that at least half a dozen times today.

I guess what's also important is that I note here that neither this nor any of the passwords listed in my famous Password Day posts have ever been my actual email password.  Not that it matters, because they would have been replaced anyway, but in case you wanted to discern some kind of pattern to them and guess what the next one will be.  At least I didn't use some strangely common password like correct horse battery staple or anything...that would be silly...or maybe better?  

No comments: