Monday, June 3, 2013

"I Should Have Yelled Two"



I have successfully injured myself on a putting green


Because just having a "golfing injury" wasn't good enough.


I can certainly admit that this isn't the manliest of maladies, but it is nonetheless true.  I actually managed to injure my finger while putting on a practice green not long ago.  It was super.  


So what did you do?  Sprain an angle tripping over a golf ball?  Hit yourself in the head with an errant putter?  


I cut my finger on one of the flags.  


Sounds like a lengthy stay on the DL to me.  Is surgery required?  


So, unbeknownst to me, the flag on one of the holes was attached to the pole by means of glue.  The glue left a rather sharp point sticking out, and when I grabbed it to retrieve my golf balls, the point poked me.  It did so enough to draw a small drop of blood and to basically be annoying and make me think...hmm....this would make for a good Sametime Status.   

No comments: