Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I've Still Never Been To Belize



Remind me to ask them about the thing


Yeah...and don't forget that thing with the guy in the place.


That's pretty much the point.  I needed a way to remind myself to talk to the guy about the thing that we talked about a little while back.  I thought it would be a good idea for him to bring the thing to the thing since it will be a good time.  

Only problem is that I knew I would forget, since that's the sort of thing I do.  I forgot to start the dishwasher yesterday.  Also, I forgot to bring my new box of tea bags to work with me today, even though I left it on the ledge right next to my keys so that there was no way I'd forget about it...and yet, there it is.  So lest I forget to talk to them about the thing, I reminded myself in jaunty Sametime Status form.  Now, if nothing else, I have people pinging me at various times throughout the day reminding me to talk to them about the thing.  They have no clue what they're talking about, but at least it's helpful for me.  And after all...isn't that what Sametime Statuses are really all about? 

No comments: