Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Like Fun You Don't!


You just don’t hear the word “roustabout” anymore


Ladies and Gentlemen, the day you've been waiting for has finally arrived.  Jeremy has quit his job and is running away with the circus.  We'll see what comes of the Blag now...I imagine you'll update us from the road?


Uhm...no.  


So no more updates?  


Wait, what?  No...I'm not joining the circus.  I'm staying right here and providing the wholesome family entertainment you've come to know and love.


One out of two isn't bad, I guess...


Anyway...

So my newest Audio Book is a novel written by somebody, recently made into a major motion picture directed by somebody else.  It's called "Water For Elephants" and I'm told it's good.  I have no idea what it's about, so don't tell me.  I'll find out for myself over the next 15 hours or so of driving time.   

I found it amusing that the first chapter contained the word "Roustabout" and that led us here.     

No comments: