Monday, March 19, 2012

This Seems Foreign To Me


Green Day should do a cover of Foreigner’s “Blue Morning, Blue Day”


Aside from making your little imaginary world a more whimsical place to be, why would they do this?


For the sheer amusement factor, of course.  I think they should make this project an Urgent priority.


You know...I think you did a Sametime Status message like this before, but I can't remember.  It still Feels Like The First Time.


I did do something like this not too long ago.  I fact, That Was Yesterday.


Yesterday was Sunday, you didn't have a Sametime Status.  I know because every day you don't have a Status makes me want to kill myself.  Basically, I Don't Want To Live Without You.


There's no need to get all Hot Blooded about this.  There's no need to get all Hot Blooded about this.


Weird...I read that line twice.  It's like I have Double Vision or something.


You should take your temperature.  If you're Cold As Ice, that could be indicative of a problem. 


I don't have a thermometer here.  I'm a Long, Long Way From Home.


Well, not to play Head Games with you, but I have to get back to work.  I'll be back tomorrow with more Sametimey Goodness.


Do you promise you'll have something tomorrow?  Say You Will.


Uhmm....I don't know how to segue into Juke Box Hero. 

No comments: