Thursday, April 21, 2011

That's where I keep all my stuff

I like the world. Too bad it will end in another month


Uhm...end of the world again? I thought that was supposed to be last year...you know...at the start of WWIII.


Well, clearly that didn't happen, so we've all moved on to the next half-baked TEOTWAWKI theory. (That's "The End Of The World As We Know It" for those who aren't as versed)

Now, we're looking at May 21, 2011 as the date for the Rapture. So realistically, we have 5 months of torment after that, but it's probably best for you to get all of your affairs in order in the next month, just to be safe. Apparently, on October 21st, precisely 7000 years after the flood that made Noah the subject of a Bill Cosby comedy routine, God will destroy the world with fire. This is both good and bad. It's good to know when it's going to happen, so you can make arrangements, but it's pretty unfortunate to know that if you're still on the Earth after next month's Rapture, that you're doomed to be burned to death. I haven't gotten my Machine Of Death Prediction Card yet, but I'm working on it. I really should get it in the next couple weeks to see if I'm going to be Raptured or Burned. Those appear to be the two primary options right now.

So, to those of you who will be leaving us on May 21, have a safe journey, and for the rest of you heathens, enjoy your scorpions, and we'll see you in October!

No comments: