Friday, October 16, 2009

What did this mean?

Déjà vu: The experience of feeling sure that one has experienced a new situation previously.


Yeah, yeah...who didn't see this one coming?


It's interesting that you bring up precognition, since I was actually thinking of bringing it up in a later Sametime Status. You see, today's Sametime Status is the first in a series of messages designed to edutain people about various parapsychological conditions.


Really Jeremy? That was interesting on monday...maybe cute on Tuesday, but now it's just kinda getting ridiculous.


I'm not sure what you're talking about..Tuesday's Sametime Status was the latest in the saga of the Famed Toaster of Hades. I didn't start the Parapsychology series until today.


So when is this nonsense going to end?


Wow...a rhetorical question, too! You're really helping the Blag today. Thanks, LIR.

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

I have feeling that I've read this post before.