Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What did this mean?

Déjà vu: The experience of feeling sure that one has experienced a new situation previously.


Uhm....wait a second...


Yes...today's Sametime Status is the first in a series of messages designed to edutain people about various parapsychological conditions. It's gonna be a thing!


Are you messing with me?


Not at all...I consider myself an expert on the subject having taken a freshamn-level psychology course at the technical school where I went to college. I also used to run an online ESP ability test. It was fun!


Not exactly what I meant...


So enjoy today's Sametime Status, everybody!

3 comments:

Willie Y said...

I have feeling that I've read this post before.

Jeremy Dailey said...

Did you have Harnish for psychology? Sadly, I missed the day of class where he had an episode...

Jeremy said...

Who better to learn psychology from than the guy who has every psychological condition under the sun?