Thursday, October 22, 2009

The ducks love it

I have a bumper sticker on my fishing boat that says "I'd Rather Be Working"


Work gets kind of a bad rap, doesn't it?


There just aren't many bumper stickers that promote having a good, stable job out there. Maybe there should be.


Going into the Bumper Sticker business are we?


Probably not.


So you have a big announcement today, don't you?


Indeed I do. Today marks the 500th post here on Jeremy Is In The Office.


Holy crap...500 posts? It seems like only yesterday it started.


It's true...according to the counter on the blag's log-in screen. The Word doc where I have all of the messages saved is now 47 pages long and suitable for publishing. Maybe I'll add in some pictures of hockey and toasters before I release it to bookstores nationwide. Watch for my book signing tour coming soon!

No comments: